Tart Cherry De-Lite Margarita Mousse Recipe
Posted by Country Ovens, Ltd on Sep 8th 2020
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 2 oz Cherry De-Lite Tart Cherry Juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen, whipped topping, thawed
Pretzel topping: 1/3 cup finely crushed pretzels, 4 tsp melted butter, 1 tbsp sugar
- Combine first 6 ingredients; mix very well. Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- For pretzel topping, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon Cherry De-Lite margarita mousse into 6 glasses; top each with a tbsp pretzel topping.
- Freeze until firm, 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with a spoon full of Cherry De-Lite Pie Fill