- 1 jar Cherry De-Lite Pie Fill
- 1 pack (9 oz) chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup Cherry De-Lite Hot Fudge
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- Add 1 tbsp of ice cream on top of 10 chocolate wafers, top ice cream with 1 tbsp of Cherry De-Lite Cherry Pie Fill and top with another chocolate wafer.
- In microwave safe bowl add 3 tbsp of Cherry De-Lite Hot Fudge and warm for 45 seconds to a minute until hot and fluid. Using a spoon drizzle hot fudge across the top of each ice cream sandwich.
- Place all sandwiches on a tray and place in freezer until ready to serve