- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 packed cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup Cherry De-Lite
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb chicken cutlets (thinly sliced chicken breasts)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes, until softened and lightly browned.
- Add the spinach and Cherry De-Lite and cook until the spinach begins to wilted. Place in a bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the feta, thyme, and green onion to the spinach/tart cherry mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/4 of the filling in in the center of a chicken cutlet. Roll the chicken around the filling and secure with toothpicks. Repeat with the remaining chicken and all the filling.
- Heat a large pan over high heat with another drizzle of olive oil. Add the chicken and sear until lightly browned on all sides.
- If using an oven-safe pan, place the entire pan with the chicken in it into the oven, then bake for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. If your pan isn't oven-safe, move the chicken to a baking sheet instead.