Secrets to better training...
- Get the Right Running Shoes
- Make Sure You Warm Up with Rapid Red
- Learn the Proper Upper Body Form
- Breathe in Through Your Nose and Mouth
- Don't Do Too Much Too Soon
- Cool down with Rapid Whey
Beginning your warm up routine with an 8 oz bottle of Rapid Red helps prepare your muscle for training by keeping inflammation down during your workout.
Finishing your training regimen with Rapid Whey further keeps the inflammation away while adding the benefit of 12g of Whey Protein Isolate to help repair the muscle tissue.
Rapid Performance Products are Door County's ONLY sports performance product by Country Ovens and made with Cherry De-Lite 100% Pure Tart Cherry Juice.