Cherry Vanilla Cookies
Cherry Vanilla Cookies are moist, chewy, and full of creamy vanilla and tart cherry flavor. A delicious twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 12 oz vanilla chips (white chocolate chips)
- 1 cup Cherry De-Lite Dried Cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the butter and sugars together in a large bowl or electric mixer.
- Add almond extract and eggs. Mix well.
- Gradually mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in vanilla chips and Cherry De-Lite Dried Cherries.
- Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until just starting to lightly brown on top.
- Makes approximately 5 dozen cookies.
*Recipe Reshared from FavFamilyRecipes