Makes 4-5 Stuffed Chops (depending on size and thickness)
Cherry De-Lite Cherry BBQ Sauce
All Seasoning to Taste
8oz Cream Cheese
½ cup Shredded Provolone Cheese
¼ cup Cherry De-Lite Cherry Jalapeno Sauce
¼ cup Cherry De-Lite Cherry Salsa
¼ cup rehydrated tart cherries (rehydrated in Cherry Juice)
All-Seasoning to Taste
- 1.Preheat or prepare the grill for medium heat.
- 2.Make a horizontal slit on the side of each pork chop, cutting in to make a deep pocket, butdo not cut all the way through.
- 3.In a bowl mix together the Stuffing Ingredients.
- 4.Evenly divide the stuffing mixture and place in the pocket of each pork chop.Press down slightly on the pork chop so it’s an even thickness.Secure with toothpick if needed.
- 5.Season both sides of pork chops with all-seasoning
- 6.Sear both sides of pork chops.About 2-3 minutes on each side until the internal temperature is 130 degrees.
- 7.Apply Cherry BBQ Sauce on each side twice…turning the chops continually so to not burn the sauce/chops.Cook this way for about another 5 minutes or until the internal temperature of pork chop is 145 degrees.
- 8.Let pork chops rest for several minutes before serving.
* Winning Recipe of the Cherry De-Lite Grilling Competition held on Saturday, July 5, 2014.Winning Team: Blue Pig