Make using ingredients to your personal taste
Premade Pizza Crust
Cheese Cake Filling (either store-bought or homemade)
Cherry De-Lite Cherry Pie Fill
Marshmallow Bits or Mini Marshmallows
Grated Dark Chocolate
- 1.Preheat or prepare the grill for medium heat.
- 2.Place premade pizza crust on grill and cook on both sides until crispy.
- 3.Remove cooked pizza crust from heat and spread cheese cake filling. Top with Cherry Pie Fill.Sprinkle with candied walnuts and marshmallows.Drizzle with Vanilla Icing and top with Grated Dark Chocolate.
- 4.Return Pizza to the grill and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until all the toppings are heated through.
- 5.Let Pizza rest for a few minutes before cutting/serving
* Winning Recipe of the Cherry De-Lite Grilling Competition held on Saturday, July 5, 2014.Winning Team: Blue Pig