Posted by Country Ovens, Ltd. | Cherry De-Lite on Sep 29th 2021
This recipe was modified from one on John Hopkins University Medical research website that was listed as their top Gout friendly recipe with ingredients that are known to reduce and control uric acid.
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup Cherry De-Lite dried cherries
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups bok choy, cut into long strips
- 1 cup sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions (also called spring onions), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, slivered
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
Remove strings and ends from green beans and snow peas. Combine with Cherry De-Lite dried cherries, cauliflower florets. Add water chestnuts, radish slices, and onions.
Mix powdered ginger with seasoned rice wine vinegar and garlic, then pour over vegetables. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or more. Stir occasionally and just before serving.