Easter Ham with Cherries
Posted by Country Ovens, Ltd on Apr 4th 2019
Easter Ham with Cherry De-Lite Sauce
Pre-heat oven to 325°
Ham of your choice
32 oz jar of Cherry De-Lite Cherry Pie Fill
1 Can of pineapple slices
Place ham in roasting pan with approximately 1/2 inch of lemon lime soda in bottom of pan. Place cloves in ham about 2 inches apart. Set 4 - 6 pineapple slices on top of ham depending on size of ham, pour remaining juice in can over top of ham. Bake ham covered according to size based on guide below.
Approximately 20 minutes before the ham is done cooking, pour the Cherry De-Lite Cherry Pie Fill on top of ham and cook uncovered until to temperature.
Boneless cooked ham
- 1½ to 3 pounds bake ¾ to 1¼ hours until 140°F
- 3 to 5 pounds bake 1 to 1¾ hours until 140°F
- 6 to 8 pounds bake 1¾ to 2½ hours until 140°F
- 8 to 10 pounds* bake 2¼ to 2¾ hours until 140°F
Bone-in cooked ham
- 6 to 8 pounds bake 1½ to 3 hours until 140°F
- 14 to 16 pounds* bake 2¾ to 3¾ hours until 140°F
Bone-in ham (cook before eating)
- 3 to 5 pounds bake 1¾ to 3 hours until 150°F
- 7 to 8 pounds bake 2½ to 3¼ hours until 150°F
- 14 to 16 pounds* bake 4 to 5½ hours until 150°F
*Hams weighing more than 8 pounds should be loosely covered with foil halfway through roasting.