- 4 Filet Mignon, about 1 1/2inch thick
- 1/4 cup Cherry De-Lite Cherry Mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat olive oil, Cherry De-Lite Cherry Mustard and garlic in a covered microwave safe bowl for 50 to 60 seconds. Remove, mix well and allow to cool. Add herbs and stir. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place Filet Mignon into a gallon size zip lock bag, pour herb mixture over, seal closed and massage steaks with mixture to coat completely. Cover and let marinate for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Right before placing steaks on grill, oil grill grates with a long pair of tongs, folded paper towels, and oil. Make 3 to 4 passes on grates.
- Remove steaks, and season both sides with salt and pepper. Place onto grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or cook to desired temperature.
- Remove steaks from heat and let rest for at least five minutes.