- 8 lamb loin or rib chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Cherry De-Lite Cherry Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine olive oil, Cherry De-Lite Cherry Horseradish, thyme, basil, rosemary, salt and pepper in a gallon size zip lock bag. Place lamb chops into the mixture, coat evenly and refrigerate for as little as 30 minutes or for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium high heat.
- Place chops on grill and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes per side or until temperature reaches between 145° to 155° F.
- Once cooked to desired temperature, remove chops from grill. Tent with foil and let meat rest for 5 minutes. Serve with Fresh Mint Dipping Oil below.
Fresh Mint Dipping Oil:
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup packed Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.