Tart Cherry Sorbet Ingredients
- 2 - 32 oz Cherry De-Lite 100% Tart Cherry Juice
- 1/2 cup Cherry De-Lite Syrup (can also use a simple syrup*)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Place Cherry De-Lite tart cherry juice in ice cube trays and freeze.
- In a food processor dump in the frozen tart cherry juice cubes, syrup, lemon juice and salt.
- Pulse 10 times, using long pulses. After scraping the bowl, process until smooth, about two minutes. It only took 20 seconds for the frozen cherry juice. Eat immediately or place in a container and place in the freezer.
- *Simple Syrup is equal amounts of sugar and water boiled together until the sugar has completely dissolve, creating a sweet syrup. Allow to fully cool before using.
Sorbet Sensation Ingredients
- 2 cups cherry sorbet from recipe above, softened if necessary
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Line an 8x4 in loaf pan with plastic wrap. Spread sorbet onto bottom of pan; place in freezer for 15 minutes
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping; spread over sorbet. Freeze, covered for 4 hours or overnight
- Remove from freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Invert dessert onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap. Cut into slices and serve