- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry De-Lite dried cherries, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup good honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, and Cherry De-Lite dried cherries together in a large bowl. Pour the vegetable oil and honey over the oat mixture. Add the cinnamon, and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated with the liquids. Pour onto a sheet pan. Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally. Store the cooled granola in an airtight container.