Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep: 20 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 3/4 cup Cherry De-Lite Cherry Juice Drink
- 1/2 cup light packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Cherry De-Lite Morsels
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1.25 pounds salmon, cut into even sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1 package (4.7 ounces each) Pearled Couscous Mix (Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil flavored)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes. Meanwhile, line a large sheet pan with foil and preheat the over broiler to high hear. Arrange oven shelf to the second top shelf (about 8 inches from the heat element).
Break the woody ends off the asparagus and place on the outer edges of the foil-lined sheet pan. Place the salmon in the center. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salmon and the asparagus. Drizzle olive oil over everything.
Broil for 5 minutes and then remove. Brush the glaze evenly over the salmon and broil for another 3-4 minutes or until salmon is cooked through to your liking.
Meanwhile, prepare the couscous according to package directions. Chop the roasted bell peppers and add to the couscous.
Serve the salmon on the top of the red pepper couscous and asparagus and drizzle with additional glaze.