- 6 lobster tails
- 1 cup Cherry De-Lite BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- In a sauce over low heat melt butter and brown sugar. Add Cherry De-Lite BBQ Sauce and simmer low just to keep warm until well mixed.
- To split the lobster tails in half, place them on a cutting board, backside down. Use a large, sharp knife to cut down through the center to the shell the whole length.
- Fold the shell back (like you are opening a book), breaking through the shell. If the shell doesn't break, you can use kitchen shears to cut through it. The flesh should now be exposed.
- Pat the lobster tails dry with paper towels.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- Brush the butter bbq sauce onto the flesh side of lobster tails.
- Place the lobster tails onto the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, turning them once during the cooking process. Depending on the size of the lobster tail, it may need to cook longer.
- Lobster tails will be done once meat reaches an internal temperature 140° F. The shells should turn a bright pink and the flesh should be opaque all the way through the center.
- Remove the lobster tails from the heat. Serve with remaining butter bbq sauce and enjoy!