- 3cups uncooked bow tie (farfalle) pasta (7 oz)
- 2cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2cup sliced celery
- 3.5 oz sweetened dried cherries (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3tablespoons sugar
- 1/2teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1/2cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2teaspoons poppy seed
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
2. In large bowl, mix cooked pasta, chicken, celery and cherries. In small bowl, beat all dressing ingredients with wire whisk until well blended. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Fold in almonds.
*Reshared From Que Rica Vida